Thursday, October 02, 2008

Astounded

Of course, I watched the debate tonight. I'll leave the reviewing to the professionals - BUT, I do have a few observations about Palin, the mother:

First, she handed her infant to her 7 year old daughter to carry down the stairs from the debate stage. Unconcerned.

Secondly, at her post debate speech I saw the infant barefoot. It's chilly in St. Louis right now, I'm sure.

Lastly, why aren't her school age children in school?

(I guess I could say the same thing about Biden's school age grandchildren, so.......hmmmmmmm. It's only one night????? I don't know.)

1 comment:

Gamera said...

My sister gets *incredibly* p*ssed off when she sees that little baby "handed off like a sack of potatoes" on the TV machine.

I have to agree with her. Seems like the 7-year-old is the nanny....