Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carvings

We carved our punkins tonight. Matilda was verrrrrry curious. She smelled and even taste tested the pumpkins and considered them to be "gooooooo[d]". I kept thinking that next year we won't be carving alone - she tried to grab the tiny saw out of my hand a couple of times tonight. I don't think we'll get by without her at least trying next year...so exciting!

I carved the same thing I've done for years. (A cat - - how ironic!) It is what I know and I'm definitely not an artist...I considered doing a template but just opted out, I guess...I had a little girl to concentrate on!


Mike's pumpkin had sprouts!







"It's all fun & games 'til someone gets hurt."

This is right before Matilda poked the pupil out of
one of the eyes
of Mike's pumpkin.







Li'l Taste Tester:



No comments: