Sunday, October 05, 2008

No one noticed!

I went out "about town" today in my Obama shirt...and absolutely nothing happened! I was inconspicuous as always! Woooooohooo!

I'm never taking it off now.

I did see a guy selling Obama shirts on the side of the road. I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture. Maybe I'll stop by and see him sometime and ask him how many he's sold...

On Tuesday, Matilda and I are going to try to see Michelle Obama! She's going to be here - - in Jacksonville, NC. I guess I'll wear my shirt that day too. (Of course I will, because I'm never taking it off!)

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Nothing, huh? I'm almost disappointed, I wanted to hear about you kicking someone's a**. Try wearing a fur coat and see what happens.

I'm sure Michelle will be inspiring.

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Every time I wear Obama gear around Los Angeles strangers just come up to me and start a conversation. It's kind of nice. I'm glad you made it through the day unharmed!

Don said...

Too funny @ never taking it off.