Friday, August 29, 2008

What to Say?

First of all, it smells of desperation to me...McCain choosing a woman as his VP nominee since Hillary isn't on the ticket. Well, too bad!! It's not going to change the fact that McCain will lead this country backward not forward.

She seems pretty and, darn it, she has a tiny baby with Down Syndrome. [sigh] I truly feel for her...

BUT this choice just seems sooooo desperate.

And their slogan of "Country First"??????? What do we all want? If I'm honest - - my family is first BUT:

We all love our Country! That's why WE want it to move forward.

1 comment:

Woof said...

I can't wait for the VP debates. Maybe they can talk about hockey, or salmon, or something else that she might know something about. I think that she and Joe Biden will need to agree on forbidden subjects ahead of time: the War On Terror, the economy, Big Oil, unemployment, the housing crisis--anything that she's completely unfamiliar with.