Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coming Clean

My friend Lori recently blogged her "True Confessions"...before your mind goes into the gutter - these are not those kind of confessions! She is not that kind of lady!

Her blog was about claims she had made and how she had to confess she couldn't quite live up to them - so I started thinking about myself...AND then we did something pretty uncharacteristic and Matilda was just so cute doing it, I couldn't resist posting - it fits perfectly!

So, while I try to feed my li'l family healthy foods and CLAIM that I avoid trans fats and fast food joints like the plague - - we were out running an errand the other night and got the craving for something fast and fried so we stopped at Burger King and Miss Matilda got to enjoy some macaroni (great choice for a kids meal - though not healthiest macaroni product out there) and apple fries and some of her mommy's french fries...she quickly figured out the best part of fries is the KETCHUP! You know, for KIDS!





Ketchup scooper:

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Ha! You're the only person that stepped up and came clean!

Matilda sure did master that ketchup thing--I wondered if she was eating the fry at all. I looks like she's using it more as a ketchup spoon.

Love the pic with the crown on her head. One more for my wallet.

edina monsoon said...

So cute:)