Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Here I am

up late again...

I steal every free moment I can...I've been drinking coffee lately so I'm awake! I drink the coffee to combat my cookie gobbling...the caffeine "resorbs" the sugar...or so I like to think.

I can't really complain that the baby doesn't sleep enough. Almost 12 hours! But 7:00 a.m. is a little early for me. How can I say that when, if I was getting ready to go to work - I'd be up by then (barely).

I'll stumble around when I hear her in the morning. Right after her dad gets out of the shower, she starts babbling. This morning, just as I heard his motorcyle whirring, she cried! It used to be that she'd babble a while so I could get my shower. For some reason, I can't (or won't) start my day without my shower first thing.

I've been stressed lately because we have neighbors. We're one of four townhomes and haven't had anyone around until recently. It's been years since we've lived in an apartment and having neighbors is making me crazy! Mostly because I can't keep my impatient, demanding (sound familiar???) daughter quiet enough. There are just times in the day when the darling girl has to wait. I have to prepare lunch - it doesn't just appear! And I can hear my neighbor talking on her cell phone, so I can't imagine what they think they are hearing...most of the time, my daughter shrieks without notice and sounds as if she's just been stabbed...

Aaaaah, a few more days 'til we're on our own again!

1 comment:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Man, we are in such different phases of our lives. While you are up late, I'm busy helping my mother every night, coming home at 8:30, finding a bite to eat, and collapsing at 9:30. I'm going to have to take "insomniac" off of my profile.

Wish I could help you move!

lufyu!