Friday, March 28, 2008

That's the Way We Became the...

Brady Bunch!




We're moving again. "Just up the road" as they would say. To a 70s style Brady Bunch house.

I'm pretty excited. It's a little hectic with an 8 month old who wants my constant attention but we'll get it done, I'm sure. We have to!

We're moving from a townhome to a house, so we'll definitely have more room. We outgrew this place before we even moved into it. (Remember all the cats we have??? Yeah, we're still nuts.)

  • Matilda and I can go for walks now without having to get in the car to find a safe, non-trafficky place.
  • Cats will have a screened in back porch to practically live in.
  • More room!
  • More carpet to cushion Matilda's head when she falls.
  • A little closer to the beach.
  • More room!
Then, after all the moving takes place - my parents are coming to visit! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Congrats! Looks great. And yes, a bit Brady. But hey, they actually built good homes back then! Not the overpriced crap that's new construction.

journaljim said...

Yay! That's great news. Lori is moving here at the end of the month so I feel your pain, but to a much lesser degree. Hang in there! It looks and sounds fabulous.

Momo said...

Leeanthro: I LOVE older houses. My last house was around 100 years old. That might have been too much for us to handle - but it was sure built to last!

Jim: I think we'll really like it there. (Until we can move closer to HOME.) It's wonderful that Lori is moving home - I'm soooo happy for you two! I'm sure you can't wait...