Wednesday, April 30, 2008

At my wit's end...

I've been repacking my kitchen again and not for the joyful reason I had hoped (to eventually move HOME).

RATHER, it is because this morning I opened my silverware drawer to find a very large Palmetto Bug more commonly known as an AMERICAN COCKROACH...la cucaracha!!!

NOT my picture. Stolen from Wikipedia.
I could not get a picture of my lovely house guest.

I'm soooooooooooo angry I can't describe it...

It doesn't help that I'm also feeling verrrrrrrry hormonal and cranky and packing up my kitchen again so that I can have it professionally sprayed tomorrow and WASHING ALL OF MY DISHES...is absolutely the last thing I want to have to do.

I can't explain the frustration of packing and facing having to unpack my ENTIRE kitchen again for the third time in six months. Our fault for trying to improve our life, I guess...

This Brady Bunch house has mold, wolf spiders, all kinds of spiders and CUCARACHAS. I can't stand it anymore.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I hate to break it to you hon, but this is the south, every building has cockroaches.