Friday, August 19, 2005

Ally

This is the new little kitty we got about two months ago. And, ABSOLUTELY, the last kitty we are getting for a very, very long time.

Her mother had a litter of kittens near Mike's grandma's house, but the mother cat took her kittens all around the neighborhood and somehow this one got trapped in Mike's parent's garage. Mike's dad (Harry) said that he wanted one of these kittens - so, we went went "cat hunting". We finally caught this little one in a net and I wouldn't even hold it. (I was afraid of wanting her.) So, Mike holds it. And, she really is a cute little girl. Mike looked at me: "What do you think?" I look at him and say: "What do you think?"

"What do you think?"

"What do you think?"

And, of course, it's obvious how that turned out.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I love that conversation, it made me laugh outloud.

Another lucky kitty...

After reading your posts, I'm not entirely convinced its your last...

Ineke said...

but she is truly a cutie.

friend of mine went to see kittens with her husband.
O what a beautiful cat that is she said.
How much does it cost?
Go figure