Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Redux

We finally got the tree up Friday night. Well, I should be honest and say that my husband got the tree up. He decorated it all by himself. This was the first year in forever I didn't touch a tree. I was rrrrrreally tired (can I blame the brewing baby for my laziness? well, I'll try...) I had a hard time keeping my eyes open but - by golly - we had a tree!! Yay!!!

I did take a few photos and videos :




Practically, the very moment Lucky saw the tree - he was IN the tree and eating it:




Later in the evening (while I was asleep on the couch), Mike took this video of Lucky hanging out with the (few) decorations we dared put on the tree.



Ally is not quite the ferocious tree killer that Lucky is and I just thought this video was cute. I guess because I love the "people" in it.



MORE TO COME...

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

I love that you share your tree with your cats! :)

Like my cat colby, your Lucky seems to like licking them. I'm amazed how Ally is able to nestle so comfortably among the decorations. Those are very sweet videos.

For my two cats, I put the very soft and battable ornaments down low--they've never shown any interset in climbing the tree though. Heh, I'm a little relieved.

EdotR said...

*sniff sniff* makes me miss our childhood cat that passed away a few months ago...

She had an obsession with the tree skirt...she's sleep on it...and had to have her bowl of food placed there...and everytime she'd get a chance she'd pee right on Santa's face...

Love the Videos!!