Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day Trip

My husband's parents recently moved to Tennessee. They've been asking (and asking) us to come down to their new home...so, we finally went this past weekend.

It's obvious that we love cats and I'm always thankful that I have a husband that's as crazy about kitties as I am. Maybe he gets it from his parents...his parents have five indoor cats (hmmm...that number sounds familiar for some reason...) and many more outside kitties.

Here's a sampling of their kitties:

Mike's niece, Haley (the mini-cat whisperer) and Goldie


Pepper


Tommy

And - last, but not least - the incorrigible but ever cute Tiger:

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

That's hilarious, kitty knows what he wants, doesn't he?!

ilaiy said...

The pics look amazing .. I am glad you had a nice time ..


./thanks
ilaiy

Wendy said...

I love seeing all those happy cats!