Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dad's Flowers

As Fall nears, and since today's my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday, Dad!), I thought I would post some photos of my dad's flowers that I took this summer while visiting my parents.

My dad has always seemed to enjoy yardwork and such and we had a good time looking at all of his flowers before we left. It postponed our leaving for quite a while. Which, I must admit, I kinda liked postponing. :0)


Dad didn't think his impatiens were doing very well this year.


I'd say they are thriving, wouldn't you?



He called these "paper flowers". They really do feel like a stiff piece of paper.



I liked these little daisies (even though some had died).



Purple "things". My favorite color!



The most important plant! And it's dead!

(dead cat grass)



We'll take more pictures next year, Dad!

1 comment:

EdotR said...

I love Purple!!

So obviously the purple flower pics rocked!!

I wish I had a green thumb. I only have plastic plants at home or dry ones....

I know nothing about plants for flowers...
I guess I overslept that day...