Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Toys

Anyone who knows us, probably knows our cats are spoiled. Best food, filtered water, all the love they can handle. So, of course, we buy them toys....

Toys that get lost...I've bought bags and bags of catnip mice...and not even a day later it's...

"Where the hell are ALL THE MICE???????"

Sometimes I find a pile of toys under the couch. Still...I'm sure there must be more missing mice out there somewhere...

Fast forward to a few nights ago. Mike dropped a Pringles lid in the kitchen. Immediately, a kitty pounced on it and knocked it under the stove. "Crap!" I thought - that's gone under there forever... then I decided to pull out the broiler thingy and...

BAM!! There were at least 13 little mice were under there...


5 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Hilarious. Used to be the same with me and my son's hotwheels.

EdotR said...

Happens to my quarters, dollar bills, daughter's magnetic thingamabobs, socks, hair barrette's....lol...my house it the official portal for the twilight zone..

Gattina said...

Terrible ! They are terrible worse than little housewifes ! They always remind me where I have NOT cleaned since a long time ! It's a shame.
Thanks for your comment on my colored cats. We call the tortis "tortue" in french and that means "turtle" in english. Only cats are a little quicker !

Woof said...

Cute photos, Bee-Bee! Holy cow...we're lunatics!
I love...

Anonymous said...

that one cat is scary.....