Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gnightgirl's cat story


My friend, Lori a/k/a Gnightgirl, has one cat. ONE cat. A measly amount of cats if you ask me. (You may or may not know that I have five. Yes, we're crazy - she's normal.)


Sylvia is a sweet li'l grey tabby. Why, here she is now:


Hi, Syl-bia!!! Awwww....sooo cute!


Lori has had a weeeeee bit o' trouble with Sylvia recently. Her son's friend, John, has been staying with her temporarily and I'm not sure Sylvia likes that too much. Following is an excerpt from Lori's e-mail to me a week or so ago:

John was laughing his ass off at me last night. 2 a.m...Sylvia kicked down the door, came in my room. Then began yowling. I turned lights on, and she was in an odd posture, I thought she was going to pee. So I was trying to herd her into the litter box, but she ran into Brian's room. So I grabbed her and put her in the litter box, but she jumped and barfed all over the living room floor. There I was in [only] a shirt, 2 a.m., groggy, screaming, and watching the cat puke.

It must have been funny from John's POV.


I know I laughed MY ass off! I can only imagine. Damn, wish I'd been there to YouTube it!

4 comments:

EdotR said...

It's funny cuz she usually has a camera on hand...I don't think she thought of getting it at that hour, though!

Jamie said...

Aww, how you you get such great animal photos?

Anonymous said...

Here's a cat trivia site for you that I found on my cousin's blog.

http://www.ironfrog.com/catsmap.html

km

Momo said...

Mary: I wish she had a camera during this - that's the only way it could've been funnier!

Jamie: I stole this photo from gnightgirl's blog...Gnightgirl is pro photog that needs to start selling her beautiful photos!

KM: Thanks for the link! That is wonderful - I wanna work in a library with kitties! When I win the lottery - I'll open one up!