Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I Voted 2.0


I guess ONE good thing about moving to North Carolina is that I got to vote in the ever important primary today. It's always very moving for me to vote - and this election is especially important to me. History will be made in November this year. Even if my man, Obama, isn't on the ballot.

When the lady handed me my "I Voted" sticker, my voice cracked as I said: "Thank you." And an older man there made certain that Matilda had a sticker, too. (Even though he called her a "he". It was sweet of him though...)

Tradition continues:






2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Go Barack! Yeah Yeah Yeahhhhh

(Don't forget, this song HAS been sung in a warzone in Iraq!)

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Wow, you're a great singer!

When I take my daughter to the polls, I have her count how many flags she can see. It really keeps her occupied.