Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last night's photos

Always exciting times at my house - I was cleaning last night. My mom and sister are coming to visit this weekend. (Yay!!!) Surprisingly two of my cats are not afraid of the vacuum. Here's Lucky (my husband's favorite cat) watching me vacuum:


(This picture is a little blurry, but I had to post it!)


Later in the evening, all of the kitties were gathered in the kitchen. Here are three of them:



Aren't they comfy?? While I've been working?

Hmph.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first picture makes Lucky look like a porcelain cat (the Nike box is great). Is that Lucky on top of the refrig? He looks like he's 1) encouraging you to WORK MORE! or 2) directing traffic. Of course, Tuffy and Little A could care less.....

Momo said...

Phyller, is that you? I'm glad you commented! The little "box" is actually a tiny chair that says "Mike" - it was a baby chair of his. Fitting, isn't it? Mike's favorite cat sitting on his li'l chair...

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Those lazy cats! You're too much of a pushover, you should make them get out and get jobs! They need to work for a living, you're doing them no favors by letting them walk all over you.

Oh. That's what people said to me when my SON laid around on the frig while I vacuumed the house.

Woof said...

That's my boy!