Saturday, October 20, 2007

Life's a Beach...

Welllll....not really. I can't say that I'm having a ball out here. Honestly, I really felt like I was in mourning for a while. Wait - it just occurred to me I probably still am...because I'm in denial. I feel like I have to be honest about that.

But, at the same time, I am adapting. I'm trying to look at this as an adventure (as my mother has suggested). I also try to pretend that I'm on a really loooong vacation. So, on that note, I'm posting some pics from our beach visits. If I could go to the beach everyday - I think I'd be smiling all of the time.

Things WILL be looking up...we're going to the beach again today...


























1 comment:

Wendy said...

It's beautiful - I also love the beach... Amazing how everything else seems so far away.