Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weird

Svenyboy tagged me. The task? List 6 weird things about me....hmmmm, shouldn't be too hard.

1. I have five cats. Pretty weird I guess. "Above" average to say the very least...




2. I set my alarm for odd times. Lately, I set if for 6:42 a.m. At nine minute snooze intervals, that means at 7:00 (after two snoozes), I can hear the weather report and a bit of news before I face the day. But, really - I got lucky on that combo. I always pick odd times. Usually a time ending in a 7 or a 3 but, you just never know.

3. I record every show I watch on my DVR. I usually say that I do this because I hate pesky, old commercials - which is true. BUT, it's also because I might get a phone call or I might miss something. This way, I can rewind it and "HA, HA, HA!!! That was soooo funny!" and replay it back...

4. I'm superstitious. I knock on wood, I keep certain patterns/routines, I always say "Be careful" to my husband everytime we hang up the phone...OK - I'm not superstitious - I'm OCD...

5. I save the most delicious part of a meal for last or, at least, try to savor the flavor longer...

6. I've run out of things...my mind is a little preoccupied right now....

Thanks for tagging me, Svenyboy!

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

You are a kindred soul, Momo.

I'm totally with you on 2, 4, and 5.

Plus folks who like lots of cats are NOT peculiar at all to me. I love my little kitties (2 of them). :)

Matthew said...

I'd have more than two cats if I wasn't such a cheap bastard (pets are expensive!)

And, like you, I tend to be supersitious about certain things, even though, rationally, I know better.

Judging from these, you're not really that weird. ;-)