Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Family

I can't seem to get over the fact that Christmas is over and we're facing a loooooong winter. But, looking on the bright side, I've got my own li'l family and a lot of great friends (just like family) who will help me get threw it...

Anyway, I got a kick out spending time back home with the family (wish I was still there) and I thought I'd post some various pics...


Dad was our guinea pig - here he is in the new sweatbands my sister got him:


And a stocking cap - I liked his placement of the hat:


Mother - cooking us dinner before we left:


My sister and her cats:


And - finally, their cats:

2 comments:

shy_smiley said...

Your happy family!

The thing I hate most about Christmas is the fact that winter isn't over afterwards. My whole life I've expected winter to end at Christmastime. Even here in Tucson, where temps are still rising into the high 70s, I'm ready for the mercury to break the 100 degree mark come January.

Thank goodness we've discovered this blogging thing to see us through the short days and long nights of winter!

Momo said...

I still believe "they" designated Christmas to be in winter so that we'd be distracted from the bitter cold.

Although, it is just a little hard to feel sorry for those of you out there in AZ. ;0)

But, the blogging does wonders!