Thursday, September 22, 2005

Don't tell Grandma



I got this tree as a secretary's day gift a few years ago. I didn't have a house or anywhere to put an indoor tree so my grandmother took the tree. She watered and cared for it and, for whatever reason, decided to give it back to my plant-killing self. As you might be able to tell, the tree has absolutely "bit the dust" and we are just going to have to throw it away. It's completely dead, has absolutely no leaves and now all of the branches are broken completely off. I think you can guess why.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Aw, you're going to take their play-tree away? I feel guilty every year when I take down the Christmas tree. Sylvia has so much fun hiding in it, and pretending she's a lioness.

Momo said...

Maybe we can replace it with some cat-climbing-furniture-something-or-other. (I never thought something like that would look nice in my house. But, I guess it's not really for aesthetic reasons.)