Monday, September 19, 2005

Crazy Marcy Coffee

What the heck happened?!?!?!?!?!?

I woke up at 5-something this morning to the sound of a thunderstorm. The cats automatically thought it was time to get up and eat. They proceeded to crawl accross me and glare at me from the various places they like to perch from. I kept tossing and turning and trying to avoid hyper, impatient kitties that were in the way of my getting more precious sleep time in!!!

Finally, I stumble out of bed. I can't seem to wake up at all. I thought: "maybe after I take a shower I'll wake up." That turned to: "maybe while I'm driving I'll wake up." To: "maybe when I get to work I'll wake up."

I felt like a walking zombie, until I tried the infamous "Crazy Marcy Coffee" - i.e. coffee mixed with a packet of hot chocolate.

That did the trick. I'm finally awake.

Frickin' Mondays!!!

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

My cat tramples my face when she wants my attention while I'm sleeping. I have to lock her out of my bedroom, but she turns into ninja-kitty and kicks the door open and comes in and tramples me some more.

Momo said...

I have several fat a$$ kitties that seem to be able to open any door anytime they frickin feel like it!!

First few times, I stood there in amazement...

what the frick?!?!

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

They're smarter than we are. You know they're watching cable and surfing the net all day while we're at work.