Monday, March 05, 2007

Love...

On the flip side of my cranky Verizon calling of last week, last night while I was heading out for a quick errand I decided to pull out some old CDs and sing along. I came accross The Judds - Greatest Hits. I did grow up in Texas after all and I listen to all types of music. Everything from country to rap to rock to whatever. I love everything! So, I'm driving along and I'm belting out these lyrics to "Love is Alive":

Love is alive

And at our breakfast table

Everyday of the week

Love is alive

And it grows everyday and night

Even in our sleep

Love is alive

And it's made a happy woman out of me

Oh, love is alive

And here by me


I couldn't even get through it without choking up...I was just sooo happy. I've always considered myself lucky and felt incredibly happy and amazed that I have this wonderful, amazing husband. But now I also have this incredible person growing inside me...

I'm surrounded by love.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Awww. That's so sweet. :-)

Anonymous said...

I live for moments like that, when music, lyrics, and life all connect and I get all emotional.

Enjoy the love!