Monday, November 06, 2006

Things around my house

My friend, Gnightgirl, issued a challenge for us to look around at items in our home that bring us joy/memories.

Here are a few of the (inanimate, non-furry) things around my house that bring me joy:

My "Tuffy statue" I bought at the Apple/Pork festival a few years ago


The box that my Christmas gift from Ilaiy came in.
I love this box so much! I think it's so beautiful!
It had a lovely green bowl in it - but I just really admired this box!


A box that Mike brought back for me from Japan. It's a puzzle box.
It takes like 14 steps to get this thing open.
Frustrating and fun!!!
(Even though there was nothing inside it. Much to my disdain.)


Mike's chair as kid:

My wittle rocking chair (with a kitty behind it).
I loaned it to my sister as a kid and now it's waiting...

Yay! I did it! That was fun!! I'm ready for more challenges!

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Oh, boy! Thanks for playing, this was the funnest blog challenge! I'll think up another....some sort of photographic scavenger hunt!

Jamie said...

That was one small chair for Mike!

ilaiy said...

Thank you .. I love Mikes chair

./thanks
ilaiy

Woof said...

Mike--ahem--was small, about a billion gajillion years ago, you know.