Friday, October 20, 2006

STL (parents)

When went down for the Keneally concert, we stayed with my parents. It was sooooo nice of them to let us stay with them for a few days. We didn't get to see them very much, but it was nice to be home for a bit.

Da Parents "acting" like they love each other.
(Something they would say...I learned it from them.
But, I'm pretty sure they might like each other.)

Alex (our very wonderful neighbors' son.
He happens to share my birthday.
He's exactly 20 years younger than me.)
Alex with Archie and Mother.


Dad dropped his dinner. It landed flat on the kitchen table.
(With a LOUD bang.)
He really lamented that he lost his baked potato.
He'd loaded it up and there weren't any potatoes left!!!


He was in luck though. His food was molded to the table.
His potato, on the other hand, stayed glued to his plate. Woohoo!!!

Archie and me.
When I'm at my parents,
I love to walk around screeching "Arrrrrrchie. Arrrrrrchie. "
Like whatsherface from All in the Family.

OK. The best part of the trip. What you've all be waiting for. (I'm sure!)

CAT VIDEOS!!

Dad shows how Archie likes his teeth brushed:



I give it a shot:


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Do you use that toothbrush on your teeth too? That's what my kids want to know!?

EdotR said...

Lol!!!!!!

The things we do for our kitties!!!!

As for your rent's..they probably like each other...
I mean, they are color coordinated!!!

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

did you put catnip on the brush or something??? that is so odd.

Momo said...

That is some old toothbrush I guess one of my parents or my sister or somebody used to use...

Archie is one of the dumbest...wait - I mean, cutest/laidback kitties I have ever seen. Have you seen the Archie haircut video? He's just a posable kitty!

NONE of mine are that easygoing!