Friday, May 26, 2006

Milestone

Last weekend we went to my ol' home sweet home for my sister's high school graduation. The time has flown (especially for me). I didn't cry at the ceremony - well, I could have while waiting for the nearly 600 names to be called out. BUT:

I am proud of her. She's moving onward and upward! Going to Rend Lake College with a full scholarship to run track and cross-country. Good luck, Mal!





And, I haven't forgotten that this blog is about kitties. Here I am with my parent's "baby" Archie. He's barely a year old and he's a biggun. But very cuddable.

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

Congrats to your sister!

(And to you too for making it through the long ceremony. I remember some grad ceremonies of past years--you have to really love the person or be graduating yourself to make it through them.)

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Great pix; love the one where you guys are laughing while Mike poses away.

I still love the word "cuddable."