Monday, February 13, 2006

Attempt at photography


OK, so I do love my new camera. And I haven't been taking too many photos lately. AND I just recently figured out how to turn the flash off. Really. That's mostly because I'm too impatient and/or lazy to read the instructions.

Obviously, I still haven't mastered the flash/lighting thing. But I like the angle of this picture. And these stairs are my new project. I'm refinishing them. Started that last night at 7:45 or so on a Sunday - perfect timing for a big project.

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I LOVE IT!!!

You should put it in the amateur photography contest coming up!

Holly said...

I actually wanted to try to turn off the flash on my camera and read the entire instruction manual AND went on their website and still couldn't find out how. My daughter figured it out finally.

shy_smiley said...

oh, good luck with the stairs. When I lived in Urbana I once took a full week off of work to refinish the kitchen cabinets. I've never again embarked on such an ambitious project. Look at all the bannisters! and don't leave a bag of stripper-soaked rags lying in the sun. It WILL spontaneously combust.